This section is very important to all of its users. Please read all carefully and know how do we protect our user's data and their privacy on this website. Please note, the users will be notified by email before updating the policy.
- We may collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our service.
- We may check the user's data to improve our support and service.
- We may also check user's data to detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- User's data may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of user's state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ.
- The security of user's data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect the user's data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We may use the user's data to contact user with promotional materials and other information.
- We may store and edit some data on the user's browser to provide our service.
- We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our service, provide services on our behalf, perform service-related services or assist us in analyzing how our service is used. These third parties have access to user's data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- We may use third-party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service.
- We may use third-party service providers to automate the development process of our service.
- We may use third-party service providers to show advertisements to help, support and maintain our service.